What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the web browser on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between web pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
We do not collect any other information and have no access to any of your personal details. Allowing certain cookies is a condition of using this website and if you prevent them, we cannot guarantee your security or predict how our website will perform during your visit.
The cookies used on www.lolodadscafe.com are based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories:
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the website and use essential features located in secure areas of the website, such as the payment platform, saved quotes and access to your policy documentation.
We use Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Remember information you have entered on our quoting form and medical screening facility to provide a quote
- Remember your order when you get to the checkout page
- Identify you as being logged into www.lolodadscafe.com
Strictly Necessary cookies will NOT be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit.
Here is a list of the cookies we have defined as 'strictly necessary'
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use this website. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you. We use Google Analytics to anonymously track:
- Number of visitors
- Browser types
- Page views
- Length of time on website
- Browsers used
- Web-site errors
The information collected is only used to help us improve how our website works and understand what interests our visitors.
Performance cookies will Not be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you on other websites
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit
- Target adverts to you on any other website
In some cases, some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties but we do not allow them to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
‘Functionality’ cookies allow our website to remember choices you make, such as your user name and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies are used to remember changes you have made, like re-setting your account password. These cookies cannot track browsing activity on other websites.
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies to:
- Show you when you are logged into the ‘Retrieve’ quote area
- Show you when you are logged to access your policy documents
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
Functionally cookies will Not be used to:
- Target you with adverts on other websites
‘Targeting’ cookies are linked to services provided by third parties such as ‘like’ and ‘share’ buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognising that you have visited our website.
We use ‘Targeting’ cookies to:
- Link to social networks
- Provide online advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
- You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but preventing them may stop us from offering you some services. All of these cookies are managed by third parties and you may alternatively use the third parties’ own tools to prevent these cookies.
Here is a list of the cookies we have defined as 'Targeting'
How to Manage Cookies:
All browser technologies enable you to manage the cookies in the cookie folder of your browser. There are a couple of approaches you can take:
- either delete cookies from your cookie folder once you have finished your visit at our site, or
- set your preferences for using cookies before you begin using our website.
You can find further information about how to manage your browsers and cookies from your particular browser manufacturers. These are the most popular:
This site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any of these sites.
Changes to this policy: